A gathering place for Vindictus players of any region or server to get together and discuss the game.

Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 3: Dullahan and Lv.95

Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 3: Dullahan and Lv.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 3: Dullahan and Lv.95

Post by Shippuu Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:06 pm

About the timeline:
    It's probably up to Nexon NA. It could be either June or July, they are both big months, and two big updates are on the roster.

KillaJZ wrote:Hey Shippuu, I've heard that r7 scrolls will bump down to r8 when Dullahan update comes and r8 doesn't break gear. Is this true? I haven't seen anything to confirm this so I'm not sure if I should hold off on enchanting my stuff with r7 right now

No. That's all there really is to say about that one.
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 3: Dullahan and Lv.95 - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 3: Dullahan and Lv.95

Post by Shippuu Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 am

Posting mostly to stop it from making me manually activate accounts when people sign up, due to "inactivity". It's hardly my fault that Nexon KR isn't doing anything recently, lol.

Looking at the translations, Dullahan will be called Dullahan, and will be fought in Donegal. It seems that "Carved Keen Legendary Shard" etc is not going to be a thing, but instead we have "Keen Legendary Chunk" and etc.

Thematically I suppose this still fits, as the icons depict increasingly intact and ornate materials.
    Gewelle

Post by Gewelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:14 am

That's what kind of bothers me indeed, it's been what, almost 4 months ? And there isn't even a single new 'real' update, unless they are doing something great for the new episode, it feels like they actually pulled themselves into a corner with last big updates. (do people actually like Teide at all ?)
    Burst

Post by Burst Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Hey, are the "curved" solids and "curved" smooths the exact same materials used to assemble lvl 90 gear? Or are they renamed lvl 95 solids and smooths? This would be beneficial to know to save bravery seals Smile
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

Post by Shippuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Burst wrote:Hey, are the "curved" solids and "curved" smooths the exact same materials used to assemble lvl 90 gear? Or are they renamed lvl 95 solids and smooths? This would be beneficial to know to save bravery seals Smile

NA has apparently decided to name them "Solid Legendary Chunk", "Smooth Legendary Chunk" and etc. I will update references to them in the main post to reflect this.

And they are indeed Lv.95 materials. They are different items.
    Burst

Post by Burst Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Shippuu wrote:And they are indeed Lv.95 materials. They are different items.
    Will they be able to be obtained in random boxes similar to the 256 seal boxes that obtained 90 materials when the content was released?
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

Post by Shippuu Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Burst wrote:
    Shippuu wrote:And they are indeed Lv.95 materials. They are different items.
    Will they be able to be obtained in random boxes similar to the 256 seal boxes that obtained 90 materials when the content was released?

There is no way to know that until it happens.
    Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 pm