A gathering place for Vindictus players of any region or server to get together and discuss the game.

Vindictus Manual is Permanently Shut Down

Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

Vindictus Manual is Permanently Shut Down Empty Vindictus Manual is Permanently Shut Down

Post by Shippuu Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:22 pm

For detailed explanations of why, read the message that has been left in place of where the Armory/Item Compare used to be.

For the short summary, Sanitee was unjustly permanently banned. She is absolutely certain she was doing nothing that broke the ToS, and so she appealed it. She was basically told that since she already had one unjust ban removed, they were not going to remove another.

Fuck that.

Last edited by Shippuu on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

Vindictus Manual is Permanently Shut Down Empty Re: Vindictus Manual is Permanently Shut Down

Post by Shippuu Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:35 pm

On why the forums are still online:

If I was to close my forums along with the rest of Vindictus Manual, then I would be leaving people to have to fend for themselves on Nexon's official forums, which are filled with misinformation and censorship, run by some of the worst people I've seen in this game's community. I made these forums as a place for people to get away from that horribleness, if they choose to use them. For that reason, I will keep this forum open and continue to use it.

I will still be collecting and gathering information here on future updates. If I was to abandon this, it would again lead to a scenario where people are pretty much forced into using the official forums to get information. This is not ideal.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:45 am