A gathering place for Vindictus players of any region or server to get together and discuss the game.

Archer's Art

Archer
    Archer
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Ryzelette

Archer's Art Empty Archer's Art

Post by Archer Sun May 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi, I'm Archer. I draw Vindictus characters for fun (though usually just my own characters or those from my guild).

I'm currently trying to actively improve my skills in order to effectively and efficiently tackle another large project, so I'll be drawing more often and posting them here.

If you happen to really like my style of drawing and would like to commission me for something, feel free to PM me with your request and we can discuss it further. But do note that I like to experiment with different styles of drawing and coloring, so let me know which style piqued your interest. (e.g. more anime like (bright, solid colors), or more dark and blended, or cute, or cool, etc.)

So! Without further ado, here's some featured stuff:

Guild Picture
    Archer's Art TTk2wTm

My Vella
    Archer's Art Qt3phx5

Archer's Art Nw9cpsV

Archer's Art LNGQQtK
    (will fix the background on this one later)

Jooni
    Archer's Art TQwnZp1

Celder
    Archer's Art ZGNxkTX

Dotonbori
    Archer's Art XoNkRui

More to come!

And as always, any kind of feedback and criticism is welcomed! I am trying to improve, after all. 
    Thanks for checking me out!
    Jooni
    Jooni
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Jooni

Archer's Art Empty Re: Archer's Art

Post by Jooni Mon May 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Hey Emi, your finished works are great (probably biased) but would you also be willing to post some unfinished works/rough sketches? Like maybe something of a progress slideshow as those are always interesting to look at. Your style is undeniably fascinating. I already know where some of your inspiration comes from. Which brings me to my next question. Would you also be willing to post some of your inspired works? There are probably some things I don't know about and its cool to see that you've implemented other styles. I'd personally like to see how your own style will evolve over time. That said, you've peeked my interest in drawing again and it might be nice to revisit that some day.
    joy
    Kiley
    Kiley
    Server :
    • CN
    • NA East
    • KR

IGN : Taoist

Post by Kiley Sat May 07, 2016 2:38 am

*jumps out of desk chair and flails* DRAW ME DRAW ME DRAW ME *can't PM fast enough* PLEEEEASE *Rolls around having a tantrum* IM GONNA BLOW UP DA HAMSTER IF YOU DONT!  mad mad
    Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:49 pm