A gathering place for Vindictus players of any region or server to get together and discuss the game.

Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences

DesireOfMine
    DesireOfMine
    Server :
    • EU

IGN : DesireOfMine

Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences Empty Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences

Post by DesireOfMine Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:17 am

Hello there ^^
    I`ve decided to post in here, because i couldn`t find a direct/effective way to contact NA management... and i`ve been told that making thread on forum should be most effective to make sure that the issue will be noticed.

So as you probably already know, Vindictus EU service will be merged with NA and therefore we will be managed by NA Staff. Along with it, it seems like we`re adopting the same rules as you have.

In Europe we have a system called TIR Coins, which allows for trading NX directly in the game in exchange for gold. We also have allowed NX selling via gift, which requires trust to make successful trade, however in case of scam, our EU Staff would always ban the guilty person. This is why it is effective and thanks to that we have basically free market in terms of NX trading.

Lastly we`ve received official information about TIR Coins removal. Along with it we suspect that we also won`t be allowed to trade NX via gift once our services will be merged (at least not legally).
    So i`m here to present an issue according to following changes and the negative consequences that will follow it (both for players and Nexon).

European service have always had an option to trade NX items, whether it be via marketplace, NX gift, or TIR Coins. Over the years, our EU Community got use to it, it became important, integrated part of our game experience. Why do i mention it? Because when you take this under account, the consequences of it will affect our population dramatically. You can ask any socioeconomic expert if you don`t believe my judgement, but the effect of this change will be that many players will leave the game, since many of items that are necessary, or important part of the game, are restricted by NX sales. Our community got use to having access to these resources, which is why removing it will be a huge blow towards our player base.

Here you have 3 links to topics on our forum and the response of our community towards this situation. I hope that your management will read it, and understand why it`s so important for our server to keep this system available:

https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548710-Notice-Tir-coins-discontinuation

https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1548718-TIR-Coins-are-being-REMOVED!-SUPPORT-to-keep-NX-SELLING-LEGAL!

https://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1549056-The-ultimate-petition-Survival-of-NX-Cash-sale-by-gifting-and-unlimited-TIR-coins

You can receive all the feedback from the topics above^, however to make it simpler for some people i will present the important parts in here as well.

So first and foremost as mentioned at the beginning, is the fact that our community got use to having possibility to trade NX. It is very important part of our game experience, which is why - when removed it will discourage many players from continuing to play Vindictus.

Second fact, is about European economic status. Opposite to other servers like KR, CN, or yours NA, our player base is composed of people from many countries across whole Europe. All these countries differ in terms of economy, different monetary value, etc. generally huge variations in terms of money.
    What it simply means - is that many people in Europe can not afford to pay real money for the game. These people spend their time farming in purpose to be able to afford in game items. You could think 'then why should we bother if they give no profit?, and you would be wrong.
    Vindictus is a MMO game, other words it requires many people to participate in it, otherwise it loses whole sense of playing it. In Europe, huge amount of players (if not most of) are those people who can not afford to spend real money on this game, which is why forcing them to do so, will cause many players to leave - players who are a huge part of our population. After them, some of their friends will leave the game too, then other people will leave the game due to low population on the server... and so on, and so on.

So what are the profits of TIR Coins and NX selling?

TIR Coins were introduced as a system to prevent gold selling by illegal parties. The idea behind it, is that it creates a 'competition' to gold sellers. Because now players can exchange their NX directly into gold inside of the game (safely and legally), gold sellers become not attractive. The effect of it is that you can get more gold by selling NX in a game, rather than by getting it from gold seller illegally.
    NX selling via gift basically works the same, however it`s imperfect system and involves a risk of being scammed. Here is a 'google trends' link showing the status according to search 'vindictus gold'.

https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=vindictus%20gold
    (KR, CN, etc. have different languages so they are not taken under account in this search)

You can see, that people searching for alternative ways of buying gold from illegal parties originate in US, and that EU isn`t even taken under statistics. This proves the effectiveness of system.

TIR Coins and NX selling are very positive features for the whole community, but not only. Nexon profits from this as well. If you take under account all this gold that isn`t purchased from gold sellers, and instead people buy NX legally in the game - all this money goes to Nexon pockets.

Taking under account all of this, i believe that both Nexon and EU player base would profit from keeping TIR Coins, or at least NX selling, or both - in the game. Please think about it again, and consider all the presented facts before you make your final decision. Depending on your judgement, EU server may thrive or die, so please tread carefully. We hope that you will take the right decision regarding this issue.

Regards, @DesireOfMine (EU player).
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences Empty Re: Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences

Post by Shippuu Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 am

Set as a Global Announcement until August 10th.

EU is removing TIR Coins on August 3rd. Make sure to post your opinions on this matter BEFORE that date, preferably sooner than later. He already provided EU links, but there is also an NA forum link here:
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/community#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1547578-Vindictus-EU-TIR-Coins-removal-and-its-future-consequences%26nxid%3D15

Please do reply on this subject, this will be a SIGNIFICANT blow to EU's population and sustainability if they choose to insist on getting rid of TIR Coins and keep them gone.

EDIT: Be aware that the Nazi VFMs are now engaging in silencing anyone who says things that are not pro-Nexon NA. This was expected, but now that it is actually happening, please take caution to not get your ingame accounts banned for saying things that are true.

When saying certain things, be very careful in your wording of them.
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences Empty Re: Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences

Post by Shippuu Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:16 am

Vindictus EU - TIR Coins removal and its future consequences MCLngl2

Looking at the post Dealer is talking about...

Big image of post he deleted:

That person he is saying to "not take seriously" is me.

Thank you for the kind words Dealer. I am clearly a piece of shit contributing nothing to this game or its players. Meanwhile, let's all marvel at Dealer's contributions, listed below:
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

Post by Shippuu Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:55 am

Literally every post I made in the TIR Coin thread has since been removed.

Every undeleted post sans one was absolutely unquestionably within what their forum rules allow, and not even close to the line. That remaining one was merely close to the edge of a rule's wording, but still not over.

Congrats Nexon NA. You have created solid undeniable proof of your censorship.

EDIT: As stated in my EU post, it turns out I was originally misinformed that every post had been removed. My post counter has seemingly dropped by 18, but I have ended my use of the official NA forums, and thus can't look to see which posts were and were not erroneously deleted. It isn't entirely relevant anymore, either. Their intent was and is clear.
    Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 am