A gathering place for Vindictus players of any region or server to get together and discuss the game.

Additional Stats Summary

Inferius

Additional Stats Summary Empty Additional Stats Summary

Post by Inferius Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:28 am

I hope this is correct section to ask that.
    I have been off game for too long and many thing were added and more soon gonna be added too.
    I haven't even done Einrahur yet, but I plan to gear my character for future.
    TL;DR
    I want to know 2 things:
    What is maximum the att and crit cap now (including that new boss with 95lvl gear)
    How many additional stats can I obtain? I mean total crit/bal/speed/att/matt from things like Einrahur and everything else - pretty much stuff from Einrahur and so on.
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

Additional Stats Summary Empty Re: Additional Stats Summary

Post by Shippuu Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:38 am

Your first question has a bit of complication involved in the answer for Att. Critical caps at 155 in Dullahan's raid (170 if you are a Lann due to Critical Break). I will come back to the Att part after.

Ein Lacher contributes 5 Balance and 3 Critical. 100 Neamhain kills contributes 1000 Att/M.Att, 5 Critical, 1000 HP, 300 Remove Att Limit. Bear in mind that the Ein Lacher stats come mostly from Gold medals, which require defeating the bosses while taking *zero* hits. It isn't easy.

Coming back to your question on Att...

Level 90 and 95 weapons have a possible stat that you can add to them, called Remove Att Limit. It is very VERY expensive, but it raises the Att cap by an amount equal to how much Remove Att Limit you have. It is only available on Lv.90 and Lv.95 weapons, and maxes out at 2000. Neamhain's kill achievements also grant an additional 300. This makes it a total of 2,300 with both.

But the problem gets bigger. The Att Formula is currently broken in all regions due to an oversight KR made. The Att cap is now independent of the stats of the enemies, and is now an arbitrary value set per battle. It is generally accurate, for older content, but not so much for recent content.

Dullahan has 18,500 Def, but despite this, his Att cap is 28,000. This means you need 28,000 Att to deal full damage to him, or 30,300 Att if you have the extra 2300 Remove Att Limit.
    Inferius

Post by Inferius Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:41 am

Thank you for your answers.
    Yes I know to get gold medal in Einrahur I need to kill a boss with no hits. But do I need to kill all bosses to get stats or just one is fine?
    28k att is not hard to get with 95lvl+10 weapon

Are you gonna include these additional stats in vindictus manual?

Last edited by Inferius on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Shippuu
    Shippuu
    That Guy
    Server :
    • NA East

IGN : Shippuu

Post by Shippuu Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:00 am

Inferius wrote:Thank you for your answers.
    Yes I know to get gold medal in Einrahur I need to kill a boss with no hits. But do I need to kill all bosses to get stats or just one is fine?
    28k att is not hard to get with 95lvl+10 weapon

Are you gonna include these additional stats in vindictus manual?

There are various titles with Bronze/Silver/Gold tiers that award the stats, so it varies. To get the full amount, you need to obtain a Gold Medal on every single battle in Ein Lacher, all 70 of them. To get the easiest bit of stats (1 Balance and 1 Critical), you simply need to get a Silver Medal in all 70 battles.

The current incarnation of Vindictus Manual (V2) cannot realistically be updated to compensate for these new stats. At the time, I began work on Version 3 (V3) of the site, but that has temporarily paused to create a side-feature I have wanted for a very long time: The ability to look up random dye color info. The Dev Logs section toward the bottom of the forum index has my usually weekly records on what I'm up to with the site, if curious.

Notifications are pretty OP for replying fast.
    Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm